These are a few of my favorite things:
(how Julie Andrews of me!)
[This list continues to be a work in progress]
Rodan + Fields
- Full disclosure – I am a consultant for this brand, but that’s not why I am recommending the products. I had a really difficult time with my skin after I finished nursing my youngest son. My eyes were dark from no sleep and my skin was bone dry. I started using the Redefine Regimen for anti-aging and the multifunction eye cream and after two weeks of consistent usage, I was hooked! I signed up as a consultant right then and there. A few years later, I discovered I had a fragrance allergy, so I switched to the Soothe Regimen for sensitive skin and I love my glow. These products are designed by the two dermatologists that created Proactiv. Here are a few of my fave products from the line:
- Soothe Gentle Wash – a gentle wash; fragrance free
- Soothe Moisture Replenishing Cream – the very best moisturizer for your face and body. Approved for babies as young as 6 months too. Fragrance free
- Redefine Multifunction Eye Cream – eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles
- Bright Eye Complex – eye serum for puffiness and dark circles
- Lash Boost – longer, fuller, darker looking lashes in 6-8 weeks. Clinically tested! Apply to upper lash line only and sparingly
- Redefine Intensive Renewing Serum (with Retinal!) – serum can be used alone or with the Amp MD roller
- Amp MD Roller – roll your way to firmer, less wrinkled skin with this micro-needle roller
- Redefine Regimen for Anti-aging – never too early to start reversing or preventing the signs of aging
- Microdermabrasion Paste – fan favorite face and body scrub
- Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid – a must have for all women! Provides SPF and environmental stressor protection, plus offers light to full coverage. This is NOT a tinted SPF moisturizer. This product acts like a foundation, but works like skincare.
Find these products and more at: Rodan + Fields
Teddy Bear Mobile, Inc.
- So… the critical analysis essay example unique speech ideas cool thing about this company is that my husband and I are the co-owners! We launched this brand in 2018 with our partner and there’s been no turning back. We are a mobile build-your-own stuffed animal company. We bring the party to you, your home, your critical analysis essay example unique speech ideas school, your camp, your charity event, etc. The sky is the limit with our unique packages and options for fun. Our stuffed animals and outfits are top quality. We are currently working with several national charities via our Stuff Cancer and Stuff Mito initiatives. And the best part is, we’re franchising this company nationwide! Interested in booking an event or learning more about being a Teddy Bear Mobile franchisee?
Learn more here: Teddy Bear Mobile, Inc.
- I am especially proud of this initiative. Using Teddy Bear Mobile, Inc. as a vehicle, I created Stuff Cancer to help raise awareness for patients undergoing cancer treatment; to show support for them and for their families. For every Stuff Cancer animal purchased, we will donate one to a child or adult undergoing cancer treatment.
Learn more and purchase here: Stuff Cancer
- delicious, individually packaged muffins. They come in a variety of flavors, but as of late, my little guy and I are enjoying the chocolate. I also really liked the blueberry and they have a new flavor – “Crumb Cake.” A very upbeat brand that genuinely wants to distribute healthy, feel good food.
- grain-free granola for days! After years of making my own, I’m living off this brand. Although in the past, I was advised to stay away from millet as a possible trigger for some of my allergies, I tried this granola once and was hooked and didn’t notice any health-related issues. So I am, loving hard (really hard) on the Maple+Almond Butter and Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic. The Maple is so delicious and I love the chocolate to sea salt ratio in the Chocolate Sea Salt. I’ve tried a few others and they are great, but these two are my faves.
- If you’re looking to add collagen peptides into your diet, Vital Proteins is where it’s at. This is a great brand with a great product. I love mixing it in with my morning granola, whenever I bake, and into smoothies. Lots of great flavors available, but I stick with the unflavored. Using collagen peptides can improve your hair and nails as well as joint pain. I’ve noticed an improvement in my fibromyalgia pain when I use the product consistently, and my nails are strong and my hair is much thicker and healthier.
Swaddle Blankets by Aden & Anais
These blankets are extremely versatile. In addition to swaddling, I’ve used them as nursing covers, stroller blankets, changing blankets. They come in adorable patterns and the quality is amazing – they last for years with frequent washing.
Jelly Cat – Dolls & Soothies
Jelly Cat makes incredible soft and cuddly dolls and lovies/soothies. At 3 days old, I gave my middle son a Jelly Cat Bunny Soothie and he hasn’t put it down since (literally!). The dolls are adorable and make great gifts.
Tiny Love Sweet Island Dreams Mobile
This mobile is amazing and has soothed all three of my sons to sleep on a nightly basis. It even comes with a little remote that parents can use to turn the mobile off from a distance so as not to disturb the sleeping baby. It plays multiple soothing melodies at varying volumes. The bright colors are wonderful for curious babies.